The states will go back to the original values after every quest battle so they have to be searched and modified after quest battle every time. Note that arena and pvp battles will not let the states change back to the original values.
Sometimes you may find multiple “sets” of stats. This may be due to that (1) you have character(s) of the same sets of stats and (2) some of the sets correspond to unknown character(s) which may belong to other players in arena. In case (1), it is safe to modify your own characters’ stats. However, if it is case (2), there is a high chance that the game could crash after playing a while. If you find more than one sets, here is my instructions:
1. Change one of the stats, back to game, click on the character and check the stats. You may have to enter character’s stat page and back to team overview to see the change.
2a. If the corresponding stat changes, then it is safe to modify that set of stats.
2b. If the corresponding stat doesn’t change, back to GG and change it back. Then try the next set and repeat Step 1.
ps. I have seen more than 10 sets of unknown characters’ stats after playing nearly 10 hours. To avoid this, just close the game, clear memory cache of FFBE app, and enter the game again.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://sekaliklik.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bật mí game bắn cá hay nhất mà bạn không thể bỏ qua
- Chia sẻ bí quyết lựa chọn Win 7 và win 8 cái nào chơi game tốt hơn
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Final Slice (No Pizza For You Gameplay)
- Titans vs. Chiefs: Mariota's Self Pass and the 18-Point Comeback! | NFL Wild Card Game Highlights
- Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games: Part 13 – Cycling