The Nintendo 64 has more variations and bundles than almost any other console out there, although I would bet that most people have probably never heard of the Pokemon Stadium Battle Set. Unlike the more well known Special Edition Pikachu N64 console, this package includes a basic grey Nintendo 64 along with a variety of interesting items that relate to Pokemon Stadium, including a very cool Trainer’s Journal which could not be obtained anywhere else. In this video we do an unboxing and have a look at just what is inside the N64 Pokemon Stadium Battle Set!
Check out my Twitter page where I post updates on new videos, images of my collection, news about what games I’m playing, and more!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chia sẻ bí quyết lựa chọn Win 7 và win 8 cái nào chơi game tốt hơn
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Final Slice (No Pizza For You Gameplay)
- Titans vs. Chiefs: Mariota's Self Pass and the 18-Point Comeback! | NFL Wild Card Game Highlights
- Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games: Part 13 – Cycling
- How To Unlock Achievements 60k To 70k BP | New Tips And Tricks Still Working