Featuring 3D models of characters, vehicles, and environments, Scene Maker allows fans to zoom in, pull back and explore each animated Star Wars scene. Users have the freedom to place characters and vehicles wherever they choose, and then customize them with a variety of weapons to create new storylines and dialogue.
Three movable cameras can be maneuvered and switched to different film modes, with options to rotate and adjust vertical heights to give scene makers complete creative control of how they film their scenes. Additionally, iconic music and dialogue deepen the scene making experience, while options to record original dialogue expand the level of customization. A save and share option provides opportunities for fans to socialize their content online.
The first app in the Scene Maker series launches with iconic scenes from the original trilogy: “The Battle of Endor,” from Star Wars: Episode VI Return of the Jedi, “Cloud City Duel” from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back, and “Death Star Trench Run” from Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope. “The Battle of Endor” is free with download, and each additional content pack is $2.99, or $3.99 for both.
The Scene Maker apps will continue to feature content from the Star Wars saga, with plans to expand to new content from the upcoming Star Wars Rebels animated series on Disney XD. Additional content packs will be released through app updates, and available through in-app purchase.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chia sẻ bí quyết lựa chọn Win 7 và win 8 cái nào chơi game tốt hơn
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Final Slice (No Pizza For You Gameplay)
- Titans vs. Chiefs: Mariota's Self Pass and the 18-Point Comeback! | NFL Wild Card Game Highlights
- Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games: Part 13 – Cycling
- How To Unlock Achievements 60k To 70k BP | New Tips And Tricks Still Working