Observation is a sci-fi thriller uncovering what happened to Dr. Emma Fisher, and the crew of her mission, through the lens of the station’s artificial intelligence S.A.M.
Players assume the role of S.A.M. by operating the station’s control systems, cameras, and tools to assist Emma in discovering what is happening to the station, the vanished crew, and S.A.M. himself.
Observation game plot
The year is 2026 and the multi-national space station Observation is in orbit around Earth when a mysterious disaster strikes that disables much of the station’s power. The only apparent remaining member of the crew, Dr. Emma Fisher, reboots Sam in an effort to diagnose the damage, recover the mission and find the rest of the crew, but Sam’s own memory records have been damaged. As Sam attempts to re-interface with the rest of the space station and reactivate its own components, it finds that is being influenced by an unknown entity to betray Dr. Fisher rather than assist her. The entity instructs Sam to “bring her”, and through unknown means, Observation is suddenly relocated in orbit around Saturn, where the hexagon storm in its atmosphere has been acting up.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bật mí game bắn cá hay nhất mà bạn không thể bỏ qua
- Tiến lên miền nam 2 nào to nhất?
- Chia sẻ bí quyết lựa chọn Win 7 và win 8 cái nào chơi game tốt hơn
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Final Slice (No Pizza For You Gameplay)
- Titans vs. Chiefs: Mariota's Self Pass and the 18-Point Comeback! | NFL Wild Card Game Highlights