More than 50 couples at a mass wedding held at a small town in the Philippines joined in with a game of the “longest kiss” at the ceremony’s reception. In the end, a young couple was able to out-kiss the others after about five minutes of kissing. The winning couple took home a cash prizee worth 5,000 pesos (100 USD). The mass wedding happened at a gymnasium in Echague, Isabela on February 20. It was organised by the local government to help couples who have little budget to get married.
Thanks for watching! Subscribe for more incredible clips every day!
To license this video please email email@example.com
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bật mí game bắn cá hay nhất mà bạn không thể bỏ qua
- Chia sẻ bí quyết lựa chọn Win 7 và win 8 cái nào chơi game tốt hơn
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Final Slice (No Pizza For You Gameplay)
- Titans vs. Chiefs: Mariota's Self Pass and the 18-Point Comeback! | NFL Wild Card Game Highlights
- Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games: Part 13 – Cycling