Loonacy: The Maniacal Matching Card Game from Looney Labs is a fast-paced no-turns card game for two to five players 8+. For full review and shopping info ►
Loonacy: The Maniacal Matching Card Game from Looney Labs is a fast-paced no-turns card game for two to five players. The game comes with 100 cards. Unlike a regular card game in which players take turns, in Loonacy there are no turns. Whenever a player wants to play a card they can jump right in and do so. Each player starts out with the indicated amount of cards. For example for two players, each will start the game with seven cards in his/her hand. The number of discard piles will also vary depending on the number of people playing.
Play happens by matching symbols on a card in your hand with one on a discard pile. Eventually players will run out of symbols to match. When all players agree they can’t match any matches, all must draw a new card. There may be times when everyone has to draw a few cards before any one can make a match. But since there are no turns, play is fast-paced. Act quickly to make as many matches as you can or your opponents can swoop in and throw off your game. With different symbols across the card, the game also takes a bit of hand/eye coordination to react quickly. The first player to get rid of all the cards in their hand is declared the winner.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://sekaliklik.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chia sẻ bí quyết lựa chọn Win 7 và win 8 cái nào chơi game tốt hơn
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Final Slice (No Pizza For You Gameplay)
- Titans vs. Chiefs: Mariota's Self Pass and the 18-Point Comeback! | NFL Wild Card Game Highlights
- Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games: Part 13 – Cycling
- How To Unlock Achievements 60k To 70k BP | New Tips And Tricks Still Working