We visit the Connecticut center of Domino’s to see how the popular pizza chain makes 125,000 pizzas a day. There are 5,500 Domino’s in the US, which rely on their own manufacturing centers for fresh dough. In the Connecticut center alone, over 125,000 dough balls are sent to stores in the northeast each day!
FOOD INSIDER believes life should be a delicious adventure. Subscribe to our channel: and visit us at:
FOOD INSIDER on Facebook:
FOOD INSIDER on Instagram:
FOOD INSIDER on Twitter:
INSIDER on Snapchat:
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bật mí game bắn cá hay nhất mà bạn không thể bỏ qua
- Tiến lên miền nam 2 nào to nhất?
- Chia sẻ bí quyết lựa chọn Win 7 và win 8 cái nào chơi game tốt hơn
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Final Slice (No Pizza For You Gameplay)
- Titans vs. Chiefs: Mariota's Self Pass and the 18-Point Comeback! | NFL Wild Card Game Highlights