How to hack ffbe with gameguardian using Nox emulator.
1. Click on your character so that u see his stats, hp, mp, attract, etc
2. You will see hp (your hp in white) then any increase u have in green.
3. Subtract the green number from the white number, example hp 2016(in white) 24 (in green). Subtract it and u get 1992
4. Do the same for mp, example 214(in white) and 217(in green) so u get 99
5. So we have 1992 for hp and 118 for mp, click on gameguardian, and click on search, in the value you will put your hp(1992) semi colon and your mp(118). So it will look like 1992;118
6. Check the box that says “ordered” and click new search
7. Now it will produce multiple values, if you are lucky it will produce only 2
8. What u will see a string of numbers and letters followed by your hp(1992) or mp(118)
9. Out of all the values it produces only one will be the right one to edit you stats.
10.. Click one of them that has your hp and click go to
11. It will list all the stats of that unit starting with hp and ending with your spr.
12. So the first one i clicked on was my hp and i changed it to 99999, second is my mp also 99999
third is my attack that one i put at 9999, if you put it any higher when you attack it will only do 1 damage. the next one is defense at 99999, then magic 99999, and the last is spr also 99999
13. once you made those changes minimize Game guardian click of your unit then click back on it, you should now see the updated stats. start the battle as usual and one shot kill the boss.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://sekaliklik.com/game/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bật mí game bắn cá hay nhất mà bạn không thể bỏ qua
- Chia sẻ bí quyết lựa chọn Win 7 và win 8 cái nào chơi game tốt hơn
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Final Slice (No Pizza For You Gameplay)
- Titans vs. Chiefs: Mariota's Self Pass and the 18-Point Comeback! | NFL Wild Card Game Highlights
- Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games: Part 13 – Cycling