These are some 3D horror games I made over the last 4 years or so using Game Maker: Studio and Game Maker 8!
I hope you’ll enjoy them. Happy Halloween!
00:09 – Concealed (2012) (Game Maker 8)
03:15 – DEBOOT (2016) (Game Maker: Studio)
04:49 – ZX1 C64 (2016) (Game Maker: Studio)
06:58 – Riverhouse (2016) (Game Maker: Studio)
08:46 – Perplexed (2015/2016) (Game Maker: Studio)
11:43 – Mirage (2014) (Game Maker: Studio)
I know Concealed looks pretty bad, but I was like 14 when I made it, so please cut me some slack 🙂 I would also like to point out that I made the looping hallway in Concealed before PT was released, so it’s not yet another PT clone.
I also made a game called Silence which I released on YoYoGames back in 2008. It’s a shame it’s gone, but it’s still an honourable mention in my opinion.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bật mí game bắn cá hay nhất mà bạn không thể bỏ qua
- Chia sẻ bí quyết lựa chọn Win 7 và win 8 cái nào chơi game tốt hơn
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Final Slice (No Pizza For You Gameplay)
- Titans vs. Chiefs: Mariota's Self Pass and the 18-Point Comeback! | NFL Wild Card Game Highlights
- Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games: Part 13 – Cycling