Hey there guys,
This is a small game I made a few months ago called Flooded Underground. Basically what happened was that the world was taken over by strange creatures that forced humans to spend the rest of their lives underground.
Models are all made by me in Blender. Music is also composed by me.
xygthop3 provided the Brightness/Contrast shader that I used. Check him out as well!
It is an atmospheric first person shooter. Ammo is extremely rare and enemies don’t die easily.
The game is buggy, low-res and unoptimized at this point. I currently own nothing but a low-spec laptop to record and develop these games on so no 60 fps here unfortunately.
I recently found my old Packard Bell EasyNote laptop back from like 2006 – 2007 or something like that, with my first Game Maker games ever developed on it. These must be like 10-12 years old by now. When I get a new charger for it, I might just record some of them!
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bật mí game bắn cá hay nhất mà bạn không thể bỏ qua
- Tiến lên miền nam 2 nào to nhất?
- Chia sẻ bí quyết lựa chọn Win 7 và win 8 cái nào chơi game tốt hơn
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Final Slice (No Pizza For You Gameplay)
- Titans vs. Chiefs: Mariota's Self Pass and the 18-Point Comeback! | NFL Wild Card Game Highlights